Free Delivery – Nationwide on all order over $100.
Secure Payment – We offer safe shopping guarantee.
The TapPAP™ Nasal Pillow CPAP mask is the only strapless nasal pillow CPAP mask with optional headgear. An included mouthpiece allows the nasal pillow to be worn without it! The quiet design ensures you and your partner are not disturbed, while the ultra streamlined design is perfect for any user wanting a less obtrusive mask. If you choose headgear, the streamlined design still holds true thanks to straps that run along the side of the head. Sold with optional headgear
Acting on user feedback, Airway Management offers the second generation of the very popular TapPAP™ CPAP Mask. The ThermAcryl™ mouldable mouthpiece is thinner and lighter weight to offer a more comfortable fit without sacrificing stability. It is packaged with three sizes of nasal pillows allowing the user to select the best size when customising the fit and seal.
Customising the TapPAP™ Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
The moulded mouthpiece of the TapPAP™ Nasal Pillow Mask is used to hold the position and seal of the nasal pillows. A headgear is not required to use the mask.
- The Improved Mouthpiece for TapPAP™ CPAP Mask is softened in hot water and fit to the user's mouth and dental structure.
- Select size Small, Medium or Large nasal pillow mask seal.
- After molding, attach the ThermAcryl™ mouthpiece to the mask frame.
- Insert the molded mouthpiece and adjust the alignment of the nasal pillows and mouthpiece.
The TapPAP™ Nasal Pillow Mask with Improved Stability Mouthpiece includes detailed step by step instructions for fit and use.
This Product is Not Recommended For:
- People who have 1 or 2 upper teeth that are positioned more forward than the rest of the upper teeth (1 or 2 upper teeth that stick out)
- People who do not have at least 8 original, permanent teeth on the upper jaw
- People who have removable dentures
- People who have dental implants
- People who have loose crowns or fillings or broken or soft teeth
- People who have permanent bridges installed on the upper teeth
- A dental visit in the last 12 months is needed before using the Tap Pap CPAP Mask
- Currently use a bite guard? Check with your dentist about using the
- Snugly anchors to the face with a slimline upper jaw mouth guard.
- All materials used to make it, have been cleared by the FDA as safe for oral use every night.
- The colour of the mouthpiece tray has changed from a pale peach to white.
|Dimensions||15 × 20 × 5 cm|
Small, Medium, Large